Re: [Public WebGL] IE extension tickets

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Rafael Cintron <Rafael.Cintron@microsoft.com> wrote:

We don’t have a magic wand that zaps away old browsers, unfortunately.

I'd be remiss of me not to point out that Mozilla and Google do have their magic wands to zap away old browsers. Coupled with their willingness to ship their browser to whichever OS is around, I'm pretty sure that accounts for their sustained or growing market shares. I'd rather see a somewhat balanced ecosystem of browsers around, and in that habitat I see IE/Edge as an endangered species. I'd rather not see IE/Edges market share slip further (or Firefoxes for that matter).