Re: [Public WebGL] IE extension tickets

I'm sure you'll agree that I can't consider a feature implemented till you managed to effectively retire the software you've EOLed for all intends and purposes. It's perhaps for the best that IE11 has never reached the market share that 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 did, for it'll be quicker to retire (at least in theory). Although 8, 9 and 10 still hold more than 2% market share each with no sign of going the way of 6 or 7 anytime soon.