RE: [Public WebGL] IE extension tickets

Thank you very much for your feedback, Florian.

“User voice” is the best place to put feature requests.  Please keep them coming and have your friends vote.  Connect is for specific bug reports.

EXT_frag_depth and WEBGL_depth_texture are implemented in Microsoft Edge and will be part of the Windows 10 release.

From: owners-public_webgl@khronos.org [mailto:owners-public_webgl@khronos.org] On Behalf Of Florian Bösch
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 2:30 AM
To: Frank Olivier; public webgl
Subject: [Public WebGL] IE extension tickets

It has recently come to my attention that all IE feedback tickets pertaining to implement WebGL extensions where closed on the IE feedback site. Tickets affected that I know about:

I have some misgivings about shunting WebGL extension requests trough that procedure. At the very least I'd suggest to introduce a WebGL category so they can be properly filtered.

Already present: