[Public WebGL] IE extension tickets

It has recently come to my attention that all IE feedback tickets pertaining to implement WebGL extensions where closed on the IE feedback site. Tickets affected that I know about:
Each instance of these demands that these issues are tracked as a feature suggestion on https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/257854-internet-explorer-platform

I have some misgivings about shunting WebGL extension requests trough that procedure. At the very least I'd suggest to introduce a WebGL category so they can be properly filtered.

Already present:
New suggestions I entered for all extensions not currently implemented by IE that may be implemented.
You can see all of those here: https://wpdev.uservoice.com/users/82180798-florian-b%C3%B6sch