Re: [Public WebGL] frame timing and continous scaling

The same test on the same machine on windows. Remarkably better behaved than on linux (and better than chrome). Although it's dubious to me how having uneven frame-times (that chrome on windows also exhibits) will be effective to address v-sync busting (which emphasizes how important it would be to have a means to stay above 60fps). Also notice the huge off the charts spike towards the end, I guess that was a 200ms+ GC cycle.

Inline image 1