Re: [Public WebGL] shader compilation hangs/crashes

This is something we hope the community can contribute to.

I think when Ken mentioned about minimized test cases, he meant not
just the entire crashing shadertoy shader (which is usually pretty
big), but a reduced shader that's rid of all unnecessary code, so it's
clearer if there is a pattern, then we can detect the pattern in
shader translator, either  fail the compile or rewrite (work around)
some patterns to make the compile successful.