Re: [Public WebGL] offset and stride requirements on vertexAttribPointer

This restriction simply formalizes text which is present in section
2.9 "Buffer Objects" of the OpenGL ES 2.0 specification:

"Clients must align data elements consistent with the requirements of
the client platform, with an additional base-level requirement that an
offset within a buffer to a datum comprising /N/ basic machine units
be a multiple of /N/."

WebGL defines all sorts of undefined behavior in the OpenGL ES spec. I
don't think it's necessary to provide rationale for each such
clarification.

-Ken