Re: [Public WebGL] offset and stride requirements on vertexAttribPointer

I don't know. It doesn't make sense to my why this would be helpful, particularly with establishing interleaved attribs.

If we don't have a strong reason, this requirement should be removed.
If we do have a strong reason, we should state it in the spec.