Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
  1. Are we going to fail reaching consensus on the requirement to have this extension?
  2. Can we reach consensus to provide it without an extension?
I would propose that in case of #2 we can reject this extension. In case #1 persists or no further input is provided until February 24th 2015, that this extension be rejected, a suitable pull request has been prepared: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/828

No further discussion on WEBGL_subscribe_uniform has ensued, and no further input has been provided. A previously set deadline for comment (February 24th 2015) has now passed by a month, and from this I surmise that this extension proposal is abandoned.

Ken, I strongly suggest merging this pull request which moves that extension to rejected: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/828