Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL2 and no mapBuffer/mapBufferRange

It's a bit ugly to recast an ES 3.0 core feature as an extension isn't it?

Anyway, at worst mapBufferRange is no better than bufferSubData, and it'd help keep the code simple if you didn't need to write two codepaths depending on if you have it available or not.