[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Public WebGL] Re: retrograde webgl support levels
The first few days of March http://webglstats.com
stats are in (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday), and some extensions are retrograding. The difference cannot be explained by platform share shifts. These extensions are also very well supported on other WebGL implementations.
- WEBGL_depth_texture February -> March
- iOS: 100% -> 99.9%
- Desktop: 83.9% -> 85.2%
- Android Mobile firefox: 94.1% -> 94.8%
- Android Chrome Mobile: 19.4% -> 7.9% !!!
- EXT_shader_texture_lod February -> March
- iOS: 99.9% -> 99.9%
- Desktop: 72% -> 74.5%
- Android Mobile Firefox: 28.6% -> 18.3% !!!
- Android Chrome Mobile: 14.3% -> 5.4% !!!