[Public WebGL] 答复: [Public WebGL] Progress on i OS/Android support

Thanks Kristian. An alternative webview is not a solution I am looking for as it will make the size of an app increase a lot so that it can hit the size limitation easily.

发件人: owners-public_webgl@khronos.org [mailto:owners-public_webgl@khronos.org] 代表 Kristian Sons
发送时间: 2015227 17:14
收件人: David; public_webgl@khronos.org
主题: Re: [Public WebGL] Progress on iOS/Android support

Hi David,

I can't directly answer your question, but like to point you to the crosswalk project: https://crosswalk-project.org/

It provides an alternative webview with access to additional APIs including WebGL. They claim to provide WebGL on any Android 4.x device (take that with a grain of salt). So even if there is support in some recent or vendor-specific webview, this approach might help. We have had good experiences turning some WebGL-based XML3D applications into Android apps.

Best,
  Kristian