[Public WebGL] 答复: [Public WebGL] Progress on i OS/Android support

Thanks Kenneth.

I am playing a few samples of http://threejs.org on iOS 8.1. Some of them can be played well, however, one of them(https://www.batmanarkhamknight.com/en_US/batmobile)   cannot be played on either safari or chrome. As you know, this can be played well on PC chrome. I guess probably some APIs are not supported. That’s why I wonder if any information we can see. I don’t have a device of Android 5.0 on hand, so I cannot tell what it looks like.

I do wonder if webgl is supported well as iOS 8/Android 5.0 claims.

发件人: owners-public_webgl@khronos.org [mailto:owners-public_webgl@khronos.org] 代表 Kenneth Russell
发送时间: 2015228 3:03
收件人: David
抄送: public_webgl@khronos.org
主题: Re: [Public WebGL] Progress on iOS/Android support

I can't speak authoritatively, but on any Android 5.0 device where WebGL is supported in Chrome, it should now also be supported in the system WebView.

My understanding is that iOS 8 supports WebGL both in Safari and applications using WebView. We've verified that WebGL works in Chrome on iOS, which uses the system WebView.

-Ken