Re: [Public WebGL] Progress on iOS/Android support

I can't speak authoritatively, but on any Android 5.0 device where WebGL is supported in Chrome, it should now also be supported in the system WebView.

My understanding is that iOS 8 supports WebGL both in Safari and applications using WebView. We've verified that WebGL works in Chrome on iOS, which uses the system WebView.

-Ken