Re: [Public WebGL] Progress on iOS/Android support

Hi David,

I can't directly answer your question, but like to point you to the crosswalk project: https://crosswalk-project.org/

It provides an alternative webview with access to additional APIs including WebGL. They claim to provide WebGL on any Android 4.x device (take that with a grain of salt). So even if there is support in some recent or vendor-specific webview, this approach might help. We have had good experiences turning some WebGL-based XML3D applications into Android apps.

Best,
  Kristian