Re: [Public WebGL] TexSubImage2D and error checking

Thanks Roger for pointing out the need for these fixes.

They've been backported to the 1.0.1, 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 conformance
suites in https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/870 . Please
email the list if you see any problems with the revised tests.

-Ken