Re: [Public WebGL] Proposal for WEBGL_render_to_float

I have it just about UP HERE with WebGL constantly breaking and breaking and breaking and breaking FP support all the time. It's enough. You can make any suggestion to improve things, but those WILL NOT include breaking things that previously worked.