Re: [Public WebGL] Proposal to move WEBGL_compressed_texture_es3 to Draft

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Mark Callow <khronos@callow.im> wrote:
The relevant extensions don’t appear in the list at the latter site so it appears it is not even measuring if they are supported or not.
Wildfire games records every extension it sees. If it had encountered it, it'd be there. I don't have any machine on which ASTC extensions show up.

As for the former, I don’t see how to search by supported extensions. Maybe you need to register to do that.
I did a crawler to do that. None of the devices on gfxbench.com list the extension for any device they have in their database.