[Public WebGL] RE: extension development process

"Rejected extensions should never be implemented. "

I would advocate for slightly different wording, with the same intent:

- Vendors should avoid implementing rejected extensions.

- Vendors may implement experimental extensions to obtain technical feedback and to submit them to the ratification process.

"An extension enters rejected status because consensus on it could not be reached at the proposal stage or technical difficulties arise during implementation at the draft stage. A community approved extension can only be rejected in extraordinary circumstances. A Khronos ratified extension cannot be rejected."

Agree with this wording.

Thanks

Frank