[Public WebGL] Re: rejecting WEBGL_color_buffer_float and EXT_color_buffer_half_float

On 7 Feb 2015, at 5:59 am, Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@mozilla.com> wrote:

Wait, what? We currently expose these in Firefox, and don't presently have a plan to disable them.

Did Florian make a mistake?
"Mozilla has retracted their implementation of these extensions and as of January 2015, they where no longer available in Firefox."

Dean

I strongly disagree with rejecting these at this time.