Re: [Public WebGL] Re: retrograde webgl support levels

Excellent thank you Jamie for digging this info up.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:36 PM, Jamie Madill <jmadill@chromium.org> wrote:
Hi Florian & everyone,

This is an intentional change that affects D3D9 only. On D3D11 our varying limits are significantly relaxed.

There was actually a bug, and we were reporting one more varying that we could support, if the user would draw with point sprites enabled. See this ANGLE commit:

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/221062

This was a long-standing bug uncovered by additional testing added by Austin Kinross.