[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Public WebGL] OES_fbo_render_mipmap
Proposing to move OES_fbo_render_mipmap to draft so that vendors can start experimenting it whenver they're ready to do so.
- There is no IDL for it that we can disagree about.
- There is no WebGL specific behavioral change to disagree about (it's a mirroring extension)
- Because it is a mirroring extension it barely has any text in it to disagree about.
- The functional change it introduces is very small, and so it's unlikely there'll be implementation difficulties (but unless we move to draft we won't find out)
- It has an example stated on the extension which is nearly a unit test and provides a good documentation of what the behavioral change means even without consulting the underlying ES extension.
Please voice your objections to the move to draft now if you have any.