RE: [Public WebGL] WebGL2: Missing parameter names for getParameter?

Great! Thanks for the clarification!

Roger

Sent from Mailbox

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 11:11 AM, Olli Etuaho <oetuaho@nvidia.com> wrote:

PACK_IMAGE_HEIGHT and PACK_SKIP_IMAGES are remnants of an older version of the spec, they were removed in GLES 3.0.1, and should be removed from WebGL.

As far as DRAW_BINDING goes, it seems like it should be DRAW_BUFFER<i> instead of DRAW_BINDING (DRAW_BUFFER<i> is missing from that list).

IMPLEMENTATION_COLOR_READ_FORMAT/TYPE do still exist in GLES3.0 and so also in WebGL 2.0, but they were also reintroduced in WebGL 1.0 last year, so they should not be in that table listing only new valid parameters. They are not for float textures, since float framebuffer attachments and reading them are only added in EXT_color_buffer_float, but other read formats that might be allowed by the implementation.

​Good that someone caught these issues, I submitted a pull request that fixes the list:​ https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/843

-Olli