Re: [Public WebGL] Re: extensions status

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Mark Callow <khronos@callow.im> wrote:
I do not know if or why Mozilla has withdrawn the WebGL 1 extensions as I have not seen anything from them on this topic since their request (& pull request) to move them to community approved in November.

Could the vendors please clarify their intentions regarding EXT_color_buffer_half_float and WEBGL_color_buffer_float:

* Kenneth?
* Jeff?
* Frank?

If there is no intent to implement them, I don't see the point of having them around. It's not clear to my why Mozilla has withdrawn their implementations. Feel free to share.