Re: [Public WebGL] Re: Device/Extension statistics

That's a good point, I should state that these statistics are estimates on the hardware capability, not the software stack. They're probably too optimistic (if anything) rather than too pessimistic. Likewise the extensions support is an estimate based on reported extensions of the chips, not on the SoCs and software stack. Point being, it's better estimates than before, which only took devices unqantified into consideration. WEBGL_debug_renderer_info allowed at least some quantification.