Re: [Public WebGL] Re: Device/Extension statistics

Remember not every device with OpenGL ES 3 compatible hardware actually supports it, since the OS must support it too. On Android this is only 4.3+. Google's own data shows ES 3 support on Android at about 30%: http://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/index.html