Re: [Public WebGL] Re: Device/Extension statistics

Thanks Florian for computing these statistics. They'll inform which
features and extensions on which to focus.

The priority for the Chrome team, at least, will remain getting a
WebGL 2.0 prototype out the door. Major gaps in WebGL 1.0's
functionality that would be addressed by exposing extensions will
certainly be considered.

-Ken