Re: [Public WebGL] Latest Chrome Render to Cubemap bug?

Geoff, could you point to your ANGLE test? Anyone who's willing to
turn it into a WebGL conformance test, please submit a pull request.
Contributions increasing test coverage are always welcome. As a recent
related example, https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/811 fixed
longstanding gaps in testing of texture uploading to cube map faces.

-Ken