Re: [Public WebGL] Latest Chrome Render to Cubemap bug?

Thanks a lot Florian, I'm going to check every step.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Javi,

I've had some trouble recently with cubemaps in a particular configuration. I did not manage to isolate the issue though, and I don't have a machine that exhibits the problem (it was a clients MBP).

The usual procedure for that kind of thing is:
  1. See if you can find a related conformance test that would fail/succeed in the same way your own code does (https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/sdk/tests/webgl-conformance-tests.html)
  2. If a conformance does not exist then isolate the problem and write a minimal test page that exhibits the error
  3. Create a conformance test from that test page (https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/tree/master/sdk/tests/conformance)
  4. Submit a pull request to that conformance test (https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pulls)
  5. Once the pull request is accepted, file tickets with the respective browser vendors. (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/listhttps://bugs.webkit.org/https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/Feedback )