Re: [Public WebGL] Hololens

thanks :-)

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Rafael Cintron <Rafael.Cintron@microsoft.com> wrote:

Thank you for your feedback Tony and Florian.  I have passed it along to the Hololens team.

From: Tony Parisi [mailto:tparisi@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 9:00 AM
To: Rafael Cintron
Cc: John Davis; public webgl
Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] Hololens

Hi Rafael

If there is any way to get a message back to the Hololens team, please pass this on: people in this group would be very interested in building *web* applications for Hololens.  If that is going to happen, then the browser and WebGL would be the way to do it. If they're not yet thinking about this, they should be.

Tony