[Public WebGL] extensions status

I've gone over the implementation status of extensions and would like to comment on some cases.

EXT_color_buffer_half_float and WEBGL_color_buffer_float which are in community approved status have dropped off the map (implementations have vanished). This is sort of a problem and I'd like to know if:
EXT_color_buffer_float (draft) hasn't been implemented.
WEBGL_compressed_texture_es3 (proposal)
WEBGL_dynamic_texture (proposal)
WEBGL_draw_elements_no_range_check (proposal)
EXT_disjoint_timer_query (draft)
WEBGL_shared_resources (draft)
WEBGL_security_sensitive_resources (draft)