Re: [Public WebGL] getShaderInfoLog/getProgramInfoLog format specification

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:
And the one single I never ever want to hear ever again, ever, ever, is how you should concentrate on different things because something you agree is a good idea would distract from something more important.

You're all capable of prioritization. I'm not asking anybody to change their priorities. WebGL is a collaboration between many companies and individuals, it's not a single thread process. Whatever comes up, at any time, it's understood that it may not be the most important thing, or might not get bumped to the front of anybodies priority queue right away, or maybe ever. That should not stop us from trying to define the future, and addressing problems, major or minor.