Re: [Public WebGL] getShaderInfoLog/getProgramInfoLog format specification

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:37 AM, Gregg Tavares <khronos@greggman.com> wrote:
I think as a library it's a great idea but I don't see how putting this in the browser or the official spec would be anything but a giant time sink. Time that would be better spent implementing a library or shipping the next couple versions of WebGL

Oh yeah, I'm sure that ensuring that WebGL is easily and out of the box debuggable is one of those huge timewasters, why bother eye mate?