Re: [Public WebGL] Losing GL context during rAF execution?

I'll explicitly add that WebGL commands can trigger context loss.

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Jukka Jylänki <jujjyl@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been unsure about the wording as to whether it's possible to actually lose the context in the middle of a stream of GL calls, or if that can happen only when execution is yielded back to the browser. I guess since the spec doesn't say anything about it specifically, then the former should be assumed. Thanks, I think that clears it up.

Context lost can happen any time.