Re: [Public WebGL] early warning: sharp dropoff in google chrome OSX webgl support levels

Florian - regarding cloud service IPs, here is a database of known data center IPs that we used to filter traffic for similar purposes when I was at Kickstarter: https://github.com/client9/ipcat (see also https://github.com/kickstarter/ipcat-ruby). It is not perfect but sending along in case it is useful.

Best,
Brett

---
Brett Camper