Re: [Public WebGL] dev-tools 60fps limiter toggle

Maybe I'm missing something.

It's frustrating to see a ticket wrongly closed but the person reading it thought the feature was already there, helpfully pointed you to it, saw what can easily interpreted as a confirmation and closed the ticket.

I guess I'm not seeing the foul except he happened mis-understand that "something like that" to you meant (a feature similar in UI but with different functionality) and to him meant (the exact feature you were looking for already implemented). Seems like he was trying to be helpful to both you (pointing out what he thought was the solution) and to the team.

Anyway, re-opened it.