Re: [Public WebGL] dev-tools 60fps limiter toggle

Seconded. I've often also found it very inconvenient to not have this options. Often times it is difficult or outright impossible to scale the workload so that benchmarking or profiling while being capped to vsync would make sense.

   Jukka

The Cesium team and my students would also love this for profiling.

Patrick