Re: [Public WebGL] dev-tools 60fps limiter toggle

Well, you'd want to quickly change it for development. Not as a standard, more like, a quick way to do it just for one page (the one you've got the dev tools open), without all other tabs going haywire.

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
This can be done in Chrome by launching it with the command line
argument --disable-gpu-vsync. Is it worth standardizing this?