Re: [Public WebGL] dev-tools 60fps limiter toggle

Is this command synching the refresh with the actual screen frequency or does it limit to 60Hz anyway ?

I'm asking in case we will want to reach 120fps to do active stereoscopy 3D.

Thanks

Cordialement / Best regards

Geoffrey Subileau
immersive Virtuality Lab Producer, Passion for Innovation Institute, Dassault Systemes

Sent from iPhone