RE: [Public WebGL] texture_float should imply color_buffer_float

A pull request has been made:

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/793

From: Mark Callow <khronos@callow.im>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 11:39 AM
To: Olli Etuaho
Cc: Florian Bösch; Jeff Gilbert; public webgl
Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] texture_float should imply color_buffer_float

* PGP Signed by an unknown key

On Nov 24, 2014, at 4:41 PM, Olli Etuaho <oetuaho@nvidia.com> wrote:

Was the conclusion here that RGB32F will be entirely removed from the extension, rather than made optional? That will break some content that's already out there, though not terribly much of it. I can make a pull request to change the spec, once you confirm the intention.

I believe that is the intention. I would have made a pull request already myself but I’ve been sick. Please go ahead and make one.

Regards

    -Mark

* Unknown Key
* 0x3F001063