Re: [Public WebGL] texture_float should imply color_buffer_float

On Nov 24, 2014, at 4:41 PM, Olli Etuaho <oetuaho@nvidia.com> wrote:

Was the conclusion here that RGB32F will be entirely removed from the extension, rather than made optional? That will break some content that's already out there, though not terribly much of it. I can make a pull request to change the spec, once you confirm the intention.

I believe that is the intention. I would have made a pull request already myself but I’ve been sick. Please go ahead and make one.

Regards

    -Mark