[Public WebGL] Float16Array

I've laid out my reasons for Float16Array support in es-discuss: https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2014-November/040377.html

Sadly it seems that participating in the ecmascript standard is opaque and weird, and the group doesn't even seem to revision their standard/IDL in a public repository (or at all?).

It also seems that previous discussion on typed array stalled: https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2014-November/040378.html

TC-39 also doesn't publish anything other than a strawman wiki page, they don't seem to have a typed array specification/idl at all.

Khronos doesn't seem to be administering the typed array specification anymore: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/blob/master/doc/spec/TypedArray-spec.html

Since I see no other way to participate in TC-39 and to improve typed arrays with a much needed functionality, I have created a copy of the lastest copy of the standard found on https://www.khronos.org/registry/typedarray/specs/latest/ in a github repository: https://github.com/pyalot/typed-array-spec and submitted a new branch for addition of Float16Array to it: https://github.com/pyalot/typed-array-spec/commit/341ba739e728a8d9a9393b94474137bf343a7b24

There are some issues with it:
I would be happy to receive feedback on this approach, to receive pull requests and feedback on the issues.