Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_texture_from_depth_video extension proposal

Capturing depth video into a texture has basically the same needs as capturing regular video. So this extension and WEBGL_dynamic_texture should be developed together. The synchronisation features will be needed by both types of data.

The Media Capture Stream must be something fairly recent as I don’t recall seeing it when I was writing WDT but it clearly should be one of the sources that can be used with dynamic textures.

Regards

    -Mark