From: Florian Bösch [mailto:pyalot@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:43 PM
To: Tibor Ouden, den
Cc: Rafael Cintron; Jukka Jylänki; Frank Olivier; jdavis@pcprogramming.com; public webgl
Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] IE11

It'd be cool if there was a good issue tracker (ala bugzilla or code.google.com) for IE. CodePlex looks like it has a fairly good issue tracking system and it's Microsoft property. Maybe IE could use that to track issues. Another thing that other browsers do is release changelogs of what changed in which version. Popular are also release roadmaps/feature roadmaps (I think Microsoft had something like that).