[Public WebGL] Re: retrograde webgl support levels

The first few days of November stats are in (Saturday, Sunday and Monday). It's looking very good overall, with webgl support standing at 80.4%.

Congratulations to the Microsoft IE team, WebGL support on desktops is up 8% from last month to 80% this month, (at least with the limited demographic I see). This beats Firefox down 5% from last month to 76% this month.

OSX Safari which has been a troublesome spot for WebGL is also making good progress, up 16% from last month to 30% this month.

Chrome has fixed their blacklist issue and is in the process of recovering previously lost WebGL support level and with 92% this month they're standing near their average support level again.

Several extensions have seen implementations come online such as:
Some points of concern:
I've also added recording of WebGL2 and its parameters to http://webglstats.com/ . I'm looking forward to integrate this data on the site once implementations come online, and explore the ranges of the 26 new parameters that'll come with WebGL 2.0.