Re: [Public WebGL] retrograde webgl support levels

Regarding Chrome falling WebGL support, I noticed yesterday that on my 2011 Macbook Air which has Intel HD 3000, running Windows in bootcamp, Chrome started rejecting to create any WebGL canvases there. On Firefox and Chrome Canary WebGL does work. Perhaps they have a bad browser version out and later ones have fixed the issue?

   Jukka