Re: [Public WebGL] typed array convenience

On Oct 28, 2014, at 8:04 PM, Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com> wrote:

I propose an addition to the typed array specification that introduces these methods like
  • argcpy(uint dstOffset, arguments...)
  • arrcpy(uint dstOffset, Array|TypedArrayView someArray)
  • memcpy(uint dstByteOffset, TypedArray[View] origin, uint srcByteOffset, uint srcByteCount)
The name or the semantic of the methods doesn't matter to me, as long as they facilitate fast, efficient and convenient filling of typed arrays.

I would like to see these functions provided. I’ve wanted something like this myself on an earlier project.

Regards

    -Mark