RE: [Public WebGL] WebGL working group - leadership

I agree 100% with Dean.  Microsoft and the IE team are happy with Ken's leadership of WebGL.

-----Original Message-----
From: owners-public_webgl@khronos.org [mailto:owners-public_webgl@khronos.org] On Behalf Of Dean Jackson
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:46 AM
To: jdavis@pcprogramming.com
Cc: public webgl
Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL working group - leadership

While this thread evolved into a discussion of ES 3.1 implementation feasibility, device update speeds, MANGLE development, etc, I just wanted to join in by saying that Apple + WebKit are completely happy with Ken’s chairing and leadership of WebGL. On a personal level, I find it almost insulting to suggest he’s been anything other than fantastic in the role.

Dean