Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL working group - leadership

While this thread evolved into a discussion of ES 3.1 implementation feasibility, device update speeds, MANGLE development, etc, I just wanted to join in by saying that Apple + WebKit are completely happy with Ken’s chairing and leadership of WebGL. On a personal level, I find it almost insulting to suggest he’s been anything other than fantastic in the role.

Dean