Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL working group - leadership

On Oct 21, 2014, at 9:10 AM, John Davis <jdavis@pcprogramming.com> wrote:

I might be missing something.  From what I can tell, iPhone 6, GX6450 gpu, ES 3.1 support.

Looks like iPhone 6 has the hardware to do ES 3.1

And the smartphone I bought in January this year has ES 3.1-capable hardware. However I’d say the likelihood of receiving an OS/driver update that would provide 3.1 is close to zero. Possibly it is more likely for the iPhone 6 but iOS updates typically happen about once per year and there has just been one…

Regards

    -Mark